We help our First Home Buyer (FHB) clients to obtain their first home faster with our FHB Program.
The Program enables our clients to do the following:
- Utilise $30,000 each ($60,000 per couple) of their super money towards a deposit on their first home (purchase or build) via the First Home Super Save Scheme.
- Enable each client to save $200 or more in tax per $1000 placed into super*
- Still have access to the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) – currently $10,000 for metro and up to $20,000 for regional Victoria.
- Track their progress using our software and modelling tools
Why use the Find Group?
This program requires advice from a financial planner, accountant and mortgage broker. At the Find Group, we have staff who are qualified in all three areas so they can provide the services and advice to you to get this program in place.
Only financial planners can provide advice around the FHSSS which means you will not find many, if any, mortgage brokers wanting to discuss the FHSSS with you…because they simply cannot. That means you are missing out on another $60,000 towards your first home.
- Every client signs up to our cloud based software tool that enables us to keep track of all of your assets, liabilities, savings and spending habits. The banks now require a break down of every transaction you spend your money on. This software will take away the pain of providing us with this data. The software will also enable us to see how you are progressing towards meeting your goal of saving up for your first home as it also tracks your superannuation balance.
- Ideally, we will need to manage your superannuation so we can keep track of the money going into your superannuation as part of this program. Our super fees are very competitive to manage your super so this won’t be a barrier to you.
- We prepare a detailed model of your future situation using your current figures. This modelling will help us determine when you will have enough funds to obtain the required deposit you are after to purchase your first home. Ideally, we want to save up more than 20% of the house value we can avoid paying the Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) that the banks will charge.
- We provide six monthly reports comparing your current situation to the model (track to plan).
The Cost to you:
Remember we mentioned the tax savings you would receive by placing your funds into super. We will use some (not all) of those tax savings towards our costs of setting you up and managing you along the way. The next effect will be is that you will save more towards your home deposit and have access to great software and appropriate advice. We will clearly demonstrate this is the case.
Let us help you achieve your dream faster.
We will help you achieve your goal of owning your own home faster than if you did this by yourself or with another broker.
*assuming you are currently in the 37% or higher tax bracket. The more you earn the greater the tax savings will be.