We work closely with Industry fund members:
- Partnering with Industry funds to help their members find appropriate advice and solutions
- Provide Super and Financial Planning advice that their members can trust
- Help members to reunite with their lost super and/or inactive super
- Help to manage your investments
- Save on fees
Find Wealth was established to help members of industry super funds to access high quality, value for money and personal financial advice. As the leading provider of fee-for-service financial planning services for industry super members, we care about your financial future.
Who can we provide advice to?
While we can provide advice to most any Australian, we specialise in working with members of industry funds that we have partnered with.
Why see a Financial Adviser?
Whether your retirement seems far away, around the corner or in your recent past, the sooner you start planning, the more likely you will be to achieving what’s important to you.
Your Find Wealth Financial Adviser will help you understand your current position, determine what your goals are, looking specifically at your superannuation and retirement planning needs, including:
- Determining if you’re on track to having enough super to fund your desired retirement lifestyle.
- Taking advantage of the various options and strategies available to boost your super, such as transition to retirement.
- Creating a complete retirement solution, by exploring the Age Pension and how other benefits from Centrelink work, and what can be done to maximise these.
- Determining if your current investment strategy is appropriate for your personal situation, needs and tolerance to risk.
- Ensuring that all of your assets, investments, debts and insurances are structured correctly.
Find Wealth Financial Advisers have the expertise and ethics to ensure your finances are in safe hands.
How much does financial advice cost?
As a valued member of an industry fund, you are entitled to an initial phone consultation with an Find Wealth Financial Adviser, without any obligation. Only general advice will be provided during this consultation – no personal advice will be included or provided. After the initial consultation we will provide you with a FREE Super Report comparing your current super with alternatives. If, after the FREE Super Report is received and you require personal advice you will be provided with a fixed price quote.
Find Wealth operates on a fee-for-service basis when it comes to providing Super advice. The amount of the fee you will pay will will depend on the type and complexity of the advice you receive and the time it takes us to prepare your Statement of Advice (SOA).
Our fees are very competitive in the marketplace and the we believe we do a lot more work compared to other advisors for the amount we charge.